Article 1 (Purpose) This Agreement covers the terms and conditions of use of the Internet homepage service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by ALLICO (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") under the Telecommunications Business Act and the Enforcement Decree of the Telecommunications Business Act , The rights and duties of the company and its users, and its responsibilities.
Article 2 (Effect and Amendment of the Terms)
1. This Agreement shall become effective upon notification procedure through the homepage after notification procedure is made in
accordance with Article 31 of the Telecommunications Business Act, Article 21 of the
Enforcement Rule of this Act, or by e-mail or other means.
2. The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and the revised Terms will be announced in the manner set forth in Article 9. If a member does not agree with the revised terms, he / she can cancel his / her membership (withdrawal of membership). The revised terms and conditions will take effect at the same time as the notice.
Article 3 (Rules other than the Terms) Any matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are subject to the provisions of the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act, and other related laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definitions of Terms)
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. Member: A person who has provided personal information to the service by registering as a member, and is able to receive and use the information of the service continuously.
2. Users: Members and non-members who receive services provided by the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. br 3. ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for member identification and member service use. This is the same as e-mail.
4. Password: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member to protect his / her confidentiality in communication.
5. Termination: Refers to the company or member's willingness to terminate the use agreement after using the service.
6. Homepage: This is a virtual service space that is set up so that users can browse and use information and communication facilities such as computers to provide services to users.
Article 5 (Provision and Change of Service)
1) Publicity contents about the company
2) Products sold by the company
3) Other information provided by other companies
4) Customer consultation service
5) Membership Service
2. The Company may add or change the contents of the Services if necessary.
Article 6 (Interruption of Services)
1. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of
services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and
communication equipment such as computers, or loss of communication.
2. In case of discontinuance of service under Paragraph 1, the user shall be notified in the manner set forth in Article 9. 3. The Company shall not compensate for damages incurred by the user or a third party due to temporary interruption in the provision of the service for the reasons stated in Paragraph 1 above. However, if the Company has intentional or gross negligence, this shall not apply.
Article 7 (Membership) 1. The user applies for membership by filling in the member's information according to the company's designated registration form and by expressing his intention to agree to these terms.
Article 8 (Withdrawal from membership and loss of qualification)
1. Members can request to leave the member at any time, and the homepage responds immediately.
2. If a member falls under any of the following grounds, the Company may limit and suspend membership.
1) If you register false information at the time of application
2) Threatening the service operation order by interfering with the use of others' services or stealing the information.
3) If you use the service to prohibit the laws and regulations and this agreement, or if you do something contrary to public order
4) Failure to comply with the obligation of the member stated in Article 13
3. Company may lose membership if the same activity is repeated more than once after the Company has restricted / suspended membership, or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
4. If the company loses membership, notify the member and process the withdrawal. In this case, we will notify the member and give them an opportunity to call before leaving.
Article 9 (Notification to User)
1. If the Company notifies the User, it may do so at the e-mail address submitted by the User to the Service.
2. If the company notifies the unspecified number of users, it can substitute for individual notice by posting on the service bulletin board for more than one week.
Article 10 (Privacy Protection)
1. The Company collects the minimum information required by the Company when collecting user information. The following items are mandatory and others are optional.
3) Name (nickname))
2. When collecting personally identifiable information of the user, the company must obtain the consent of the user.
3. Personal information provided to the third party without the consent of the user can not be provided, and the company is responsible for all this.
4. The user can view and correct the personal information of the company at any time.
5. A third party who receives personal information from the Company will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of receiving the personal information is achieved.
Article 11 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company shall make every effort to provide services continuously and reliably as
stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Company shall maintain and repair the facilities related to the service at all times and shall make every effort to repair / repair the failure without delay.
3. The Company shall have a security system to protect the user's personal information so that the user can use the service safely.
4. The Company will not send you any commercial e-mails that you do not want.
Article 12 (Obligations for Membership ID and Password)
1. The member is responsible for the management of the ID and password given to the
member, and the member is responsible for any consequences resulting from the
negligence of management or fraud.
2. If a member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she shall notify the company immediately and shall follow the instructions of the company, if any.
Article 13 (Membership Obligations)
1. Members must comply with the relevant laws and regulations, the provisions of these
2. Members may not use the service without prior consent of the Company to make any profit.
3. Members may not copy, reproduce, change, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use the information obtained from the service without the Company's prior consent or provide it to others.
4. The member must change his / her personal information immediately.
Members are responsible for all the consequences of not modifying the member information. 5. The Member shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the Service, and the Member shall be responsible for all the consequences of the following acts:
1) Misuse of another member's ID
2) Acquiring another member's e-mail address and sending out spam
3) Acts related to criminal activity or other criminal activity
4) Acts that harmful goodwill and other social order
5) To defame or insult the reputation of the company and others;
6) Acts that infringe the intellectual property right of company and others
7) Acts of hacking or spreading computer virus
8) Continuously transmit certain contents such as advertisement information against the intention of others
9) Any act that may interfere with or prevent the stable operation of the service
10) Changing the contents of the services provided by the Company
11) Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
Article 14 (Deletion of post
1. The Company may delete the post without prior notice if the
post within the service posted or registered by the user violates the provisions of Article 13
or falls under any of the following items:
1) Content that defames another user or a third party by defamation or slander.
2) Contents that violate public order or morals
3) What is recognized as being connected with criminal activity
4) Contents that infringe other rights such as copyright of third party
5) Contents that may interfere with or reduce the stable operation of the service
6) For content that accuses the company without evidence or verification procedures, or distributes testimonials
7) The contents that are judged to be violated in accordance with other relevant laws and regulations
However, in the case of a reader's bulletin board, an exception is made as follows. For large data, you can limit the number of posts uploaded, and if you have more than that number, you can delete the oldest posts to keep your server running smoothly.
용량이 큰 데이터의 경우 업로드 된 게시물의 수를 제한하며 그 수를 넘을 때에는 서버의 원활한 운영을 위해 가장 오래된 게시물부터 삭제할 수 있다.
2. The Company may delete the post without prior notice if the posting in the service posted or registered by the user is in violation of the provisions of Article 13 or links to information deemed to fall under each of the items of paragraph 1 of this Article.
Article 15 (Rights and Obligations to Post) All rights and responsibilities, including copyrights to the post, are reserved to the user who posted it.
Article 16 (Relationship between "homepage" and "homepage")
1. If the parent "homepage" and the sub-homepage are linked by a hyperlink (eg, the object
of the hyperlink includes characters, pictures, and moving pictures), the former is referred to
as a "homepage" Website) ".
2. The connection "homepage" does not assume any responsibility for the transaction with the user by the goods and services provided independently by the connected "homepage".
Article 17 (Restriction on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
1. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the works created by the company
belong to the company.
2. The user should not use the information obtained by using the service for commercial purposes or use it for the third party by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior consent of the company.
Article 18 (Prohibition of Transfer) The member can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of use contract to another person, and can not provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (Compensation for Damages) The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in connection with the services provided free of charge, except in cases where such damages are caused by the Company's grave error.
Article 20 (Indemnity / Indemnity)
1. The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of the information, data, facts,
truth, and reliability of the user, and the user shall use the service at his / her own
responsibility and post or transmit You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company
and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents,
2. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for the transactions of goods mediated by the service between the users or between the user and the third party in violation of the provisions of Article 13, I do not bear responsibility.
3. If a user violates the provisions of Article 13 and other terms and conditions, and the company incurs liability to the user or a third party, thereby causing damage to the company, And shall indemnify the Company from such damages.
Article 21 (Resolution of Disputes)
1. The Company and the User shall make all necessary efforts to resolve the dispute related
to the Service.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1 above, if a lawsuit is filed due to the dispute, the Seoul District Court shall have jurisdiction over the case.
3. The laws of the Republic of Korea apply to such lawsuits.
Article 22 (Other) For the processing of matters not specified in this agreement, users use ALLICO (Tel:02-2070-7431).
Addendum These Terms will be effective April 15, 2018.
※ General rules
1. ALLICO complies with the "Personal Information Protection Directive" and the "Technical
and Administrative Protection Measures for Personal Information" established by the Ministry
of Information and Communication, as well as the personal information protection
regulations of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network
Utilization and Information Protection. ALLICO also declares that it will do its best to protect
ALLICO agrees to collect your personal information by clicking on the "I agree" button with a
process by which you can click the "I Agree" button or the "I Disagree" button on the
following items of personal information collection except for "password" and "resident
registration number" are considered to be agreed by ALLICO to provide to the subcontractor
to fulfill the service .
1.The scope of "personal information" shall be determined by the provisions of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and shall include the following information: "Information on surviving individuals, including personal information, (Including information that can be easily identified and combined with other information even if the information alone can not identify a specific individual). "
2. ALLICO collects and uses the personal information of its members for confirmation of the user, confirmation of the owner of the service, customized services for individual members, and other additional services. The specific purpose of collecting and using the personal information items collected are as follows. - Name, ID, Password: Used for identity verification process using membership service, - Identification of owner of service - E-mail address and telephone number: Secure communication for ensuring essential information according to domain management regulations, communicating notices, handling complaints, etc. - Guidance of securing route, new service and new product or event information
3. ALLICO does not manage personal information of members.
4. It does not require sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology,creed, place of birth, home address, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life) that may be of concern to the user's basic human rights violations.
5. Retention period of personal information is "from the moment the member joins ALLICO to the moment of cancellation application". ALLICO's membership database is subject to deletion of personal information of withdrawal applicant immediately after withdrawal. However, even if the purpose of collecting and the purpose for which it has been provided is fulfilled, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of the Act, the personal information of the customer may be retained in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
- Records on withdrawal of contract or subscription: 5 years
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years, etc.
※ Providing information about third parties
1. ALLICO will not disclose your personal information to anyone or any other company or
organization without your permission.
However, except as follows.
- Providing the applicant's information to the registrant of the domain for the registration of the domain name - Providing for the WHOIS service for the domain name
- At the request of national organizations or government-designated consumer groups in accordance with related laws such as information network promotion and information protection, etc.
- If the dispute resolution agency or the court asks for the registrant's contact information in the dispute
- If there is a criminal purpose for the crime, or a request from a statutory organization such as the Information Communication Ethics Committee or the Korea Information Security Agency
- provided for statistical writing, promotional materials, academic research or market research, in a form that is not identifiable as a specific customer
2. ALLICO will provide individual members' personal information to their partners in order to provide a wider range of services, and will seek individual consent before sharing them with their partners. You will be notified through e-mail of your whereabouts, where the personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be shared, and how they are protected and managed If you do not agree, do not provide it to the affiliate or share it with the affiliate.
※ Viewing and correcting personal information
1. Members of ALLICO can read or correct their personal information at any time. If you want
to view and correct your personal information, log on to the ALLICO site and click the
"Change Information" button next to the Logout button.
2. If you lose your ID and password, you can check your ID or password through the "Check ID / Password" service on the homepage.
3. I am responsible for the management of ALLICO member IDs and passwords. To effectively protect your personal information, you must properly manage and account for your membership ID and password. ALLICO will not be liable for any leakage of your ID and password. However, ALLICO's liability and / or willful misconduct may result in the customer being responsible for ALLICO's liability. After using the website using ALLICO's account, please end the account and close the window of the web browser. In particular, if you share your computer with others or use it in a public place, you must log out or close your web browser.
※ Withdrawal ALLICO members can leave at any time. Membership can be withdrawn from membership information management screen.
※ Technical measures to protect personal information
ALLICO has the following technical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage.
1. Individual personal information of members is protected by password, and personal information data is protected by separate security function.
2. Each member's password establishes and enforces the password creation rules so that the user and the personal information handler do not use the easy-to-guess numbers such as birthday, social security number, and telephone number as the password.
3. ALLICO uses anti-virus programs and anti-malware software to prevent computer viruses from harming the computer.
4. ALLICO encrypts and stores personal information in a personal information protection system. When ALLICO sends personal information outside the information communication network of ALLICO or stores it on a PC, ALLICO encrypts and stores the personal information.
※ Feedback and complaints processing If you have any complaints about ALLICO's personal information protection, please let us know your personal information manager and we will notify you of the result.
※ Establishment and enforcement of personal information management plan
ALLICO will comply with the Company's regulations to comply with the following requirements.
1. Matters concerning the organization and operation of personal information protection duties, including designation by the person in charge of personal information management
2. Matters concerning the education of the personal information handler
3. Maintain access record and regular check of personal information processing system
4. Protective measures for personal information output and copying
5. Other matters necessary for the protection of personal information
※ Person in charge of personal information management
ALLICO has designated a personal information manager responsible for collecting opinions and complaints about personal information.
- Personal information manager
Director: Etherium Research Team
※ About advertising information transmission
1. ALLICO members can send free e-mails about services provided by ALLICO,
announcements of services, etc.
2. ALLICO can send advertising information to members. However, in such a case, the word (advertisement) will be displayed to make it easy for the members to recognize the advertisement information.